Friday 2 December 2011

Just for giggles....

The photo below was taken at the Shikoku Field Day that happened last weekend (26th/27th). I'm not going to say much about the event, just that it was a friendly competition with a mixture of all 4 prefectures from the island I live on - Tokushima, Ehime, Kagawa and Kochi. The day was mainly centered around fun, mixing the teams to compete in events such as rock, paper, scissors, human pyramid, sumo and capture the flag to name but a few. The outcome? Each team earning a respected animal spirit - mine ended up with falcon!





Good day and brilliant night all round - especially with the  competition heating up in the evening with some good old fashioned beer pong/flip cup/crossfire.
However, back to the main point of this entry - I know I am small but there are some seriously tall people on JET.... I though I'd share this photo and hopefully raise a smile or two.

1 comment: